Happy Keeneland September Sale!
The worlds most prestigious yearling sale is under way and each year it brings people from all over the country, even the world, to our rolling hills. We are giving you our 5 Must-Do's while you're in town visiting or needing a new adventure:
1. Visit the Kentucky Native Cafe & Beer Garden: neatly tucked within the beautiful Michler's Florist greenhouse, this local gem is a refreshing and inspiring
2. Take a walk around Gratz Park: historic homes, local coffee shops within walking distance, and a photo-worthy arch, Gratz Park is a great low-key location
3. The Summit: located on Nicholasville Road, all shops are dog friendly! They also have a wine bar, a popsicle shop, and everything in-between...definitely recommend.
4. Save-A-Lot Fried Chicken: you heard us right. We know, we know, it's an odd choice. BUT the Save-A-Lot on Southland Drive here in Lexington is quite possibly the best fried chicken in town.
5. Visit A Horse Farm: there are more locations and experiences than you've ever thought possible right at your fingertips! Head to Horse Country and check out all the possibilities...from seeing Kentucky Derby winners to petting horses to trying horse feed (you heard us right), there is an experience for everyone