Saratoga has officially opened and the Fasig-Tipton Select Yearling Sale is almost here! We have compiled a list of the top 6 things you need to do in Saratoga:
- Head to the races, of course! Pro Tip: get there early, like the actual crack of dawn, and bring your cooler & a lawn chair. On big race days some people even camp outside the track days in advance!
- Watch one of the most expensive yearling sales in the world - sale is August 5 & August 6
- Visit Saratoga Lake - one of the most beautiful lakes you will ever see
- Eat at Salt and Char
- Visit downtown Saratoga Springs
- Shopping! Pro tip: Many women buy their Kentucky Derby hats in Saratoga to get a jump on their Derby outfit